If you have donations, please contact us by email or SMS.
Arrange a pick-up appointment at: email@example.com
by SMS: 424-361-9050
You can donate anything that you no longer need.
We are planning various projects and are grateful for any help.
Some donations are forwarded directly to homeless people or families in need.
Other donations will be used or exchanged.
For example, we use monetary donations to buy medical aids.
Every donation will have a benefit.
– Clothing, cosmetics, tents, blankets, sleeping bags, groceries, flashlights, backpacks, camping beds
– Household items, electronics, sporting goods, toys, tools, camping tables and chairs
– Books, DVDs, CDs, LPs, prints, paintings, ceramics, porcelain, glass, metal objects, artist objects, jewelry of all kinds, collections of all kinds
– Bicycles, mobile homes, cars, vans and also larger means of transport
– Land, warehouses, garages and real estate of all kinds
We are planning to set up various central contact points and emergency shelters for homeless people.
Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRS Section 170.
We are also entitled to receive tax-deductible bequests, inventions, transfers or gifts in accordance with §§ 2055, 2106 or 2522.
We can issue you a donation receipt.
You can donate with VENMO.
You can donate with PayPal or credit card.